Below is a side-by-side comparison of my baby picture and Ben's. So far, we're pretty certain that he favors me. Some of the details are pretty cool to compare... I have a little notch in the cartilage in my left ear, and he has the same thing in the same ear.
-P
4 comments:
I see it in the eyes and nose, but not as much in the mouth and chin. It would be interesting to see Mackensie's newborn pic also. Does baby Ben get to come home today?
He looks like he might be a good mixture of the two of you. Either way he is a cute baby and I am looking forward to seeing him in person.
That baby picture of Phil was clearly taken before he was introduced to Panama Jack trophy oil.
There do seem to be several similarities. Ben looks a bit cuter, but I'm guessing that wasn't your best pose.
I clearly agree with what 'bud' just said!
Post a Comment