We're live at Kettering Medical Center! I'm joined by my wife Mackensie, seasons 1-3 of Arrested Development on DVD, and lots of nervous energy.
This morning, at around 6:30 AM, Mackensie's water broke. Of course, we thought the same thing yesterday, but this was in much greater quantities. So we set out for the hospital, but we didn't even bring our bags because we expected to be turned away again. But this time they said it was definitely the real thing. Mackensie was 1 cm at that time, and they started her on Pitocin since she hasn't been having strong contractions. As of a few minutes ago, she's up to 2 cm. It's still not very intense at all, and she's still relatively comfortable. More to come as things progress...
1 comment:
I will be praying for a safe, speedy, and comfortable delivery. I can't wait to meet Ben.
-Jim
Post a Comment