Here is the official hospital photo. An outside photo company took some other pictures this morning - but the hospital photos were 10 times more precious. Last night and today have been surreal. It's hard to look at Baby Ben and believe that he came out of me. I found myself talking to my belly in the shower this morning, and I still hear the fetal heart rate monitor when I close my eyes.
-M
8 comments:
What a sweet picture... so much better than the usual hospital pics. He's even more beautiful in person. You look great, too. Thanks for letting us stop by and meet him!
Wow - he is really beautiful and I am not just saying that because that is what you are supposed to say about babies. He is so handsome and precious at the same time! You guys are really blessed. Take care and I will do my best to stop stalking your blog! :)
Val
I am so proud of all three of you. Get some sleep while you still have the nurses around to help. You have a beautiful baby and now you just need to relax and enjoy him.
From Tom & Ginni--
Hey, we heard there's a new kid on the block. Sure enough, and he's too beautiful to come out and play. We'll catch up with him later. Congratulations to Mom and Dad (good job!) and Baby Ben. You're in a wonderful place, but make sure the parents bring you to Florida soon. Much love to all, Tom & Ginni
Yeah, he's super cute, but can he roll over? Didn't think so.
He is absolutely adorable. Look at all that hair! Congratulations! Happy Birthday to you both! Kim :)
What a gorgeous little guy.
Can't wait to see him!
Susan Galvin
Oh my gosh! He is adorable!
I love the how he looks in some of the pictures! I can't wait to see him in person, now there are three babies to be excited about!
see ya
~Leighanna
Hornick
Post a Comment