Saturday, March 17, 2007

7:45 PM

7cm... 90% effaced. Still relatively comfortable, but we'll probably have to back off on the epidural a little bit later on, since Mackensie can't move very much on her own right now.

6 comments:

Kari Wittmer said...

We just want you to know that we have been thinking about you all day... and praying that all progresses wonderfully! We went to get Mexican with Mom and Dad tonight. At dinner, C asked whose is the next birthday in our family: they thought of me, then Dad remembered Alayna's, I added Mackensie's. To which C replied, "No, it's Ben's!"

Anonymous said...

Not too much longer now ~ in just a few hours Baby Ben will be here! Yay!! Still praying for you and watching with anticipation! :)
Val

Anonymous said...

If he's born yet today, will you change his name to Patrick? :-) Take care - I am so excited that this is finally happening!

Anonymous said...

I'm cheering you on from Indiana! Hope you all have a wonderful experience! If Mackensie can hold off until Monday, Ben will share Lauren's birthday! I know...the last thing Mackensie wants at this point in labor! Stay strong!

Juree said...

Mike, Karen and Juree here - just checking in and wishing you the best! We'll toast a cold one to you, Mackensie and Ben on this St. Patty's day!

[Go Bucks!, says Karen]

[I'm going to keep drinking 'til I'M 7cm dilated... hiccup..., says Mike]

[*sighs*, how can I possibly follow that line...., says Juree]

Wittmer said...

Mike, Mackenise laughed so hard that she dilated 5 more cm after I read her your comment.

Post a Comment