Mackensie is now 2.5 cm dilated, and they just broke the rest of her water. (Up until this point, it had been just a trickle.) She describes the sensation as not her favorite thing in the world.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow! This is very exciting. I am praying for you both and the safe arrival of Baby Ben! I will stay tuned to the blog. Remember - no matter what the next hours hold, you will have a wonderful baby in less than 24 hours!!!!
Glad to hear Mackensie's not in a lot of pain. I was afraid the pitocin might bring on some intense contractions, which wouldn't be fun since it might be a while before she's able to get an epidural. Thanks for the updates. Let us know if you need anything!! We're praying for you!
We are Phil and Mackensie Wittmer, and we created this blog to keep friends, family, and internet stalkers updated throughout the labor and delivery process for our son back in 2007. Then, we just never got around to quitting. We're about to have our second child, so we may as well keep it up, right?
2 comments:
Wow! This is very exciting. I am praying for you both and the safe arrival of Baby Ben! I will stay tuned to the blog. Remember - no matter what the next hours hold, you will have a wonderful baby in less than 24 hours!!!!
~Val Inman
Glad to hear Mackensie's not in a lot of pain. I was afraid the pitocin might bring on some intense contractions, which wouldn't be fun since it might be a while before she's able to get an epidural. Thanks for the updates. Let us know if you need anything!! We're praying for you!
Post a Comment