Sunday, March 18, 2007

Presenting...

Ben and mommy.

Mackensie did a fantastic job, and both she and Ben are resting comfortably. More pics to come tomorrow after some rest for all of us. Thanks to everyone who followed along and shared your encouragement and prayers.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome Ben! Congratulations Mackensie and Phil! Hope you have/had a great night sleep.
Mark, Sarah, Elisabeth and Paul

Anonymous said...

Welcome baby Ben! Congrats. The Blacks

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I was so excited I had trouble sleeping last night. So glad to hear things went well! Hope you were able to get some rest after your long day. Love you!

p.s. Every time I look at the clock it's either 1:11 or 11:11.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mackensie and Phil! Ben is beautiful. I hope we can meet him at Homecoming this fall :-)

Rejoicing with you,
Lisa, Kevin, Caleb, and Chelsea Hodge

p.s. keep those pictures coming :-)

Anonymous said...

Ben is beautiful! I am so happy for you both! Mackensie, you look great! Happy resting! Val

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Phil and Mackensie! Ben is one handsome baby boy :) Much happiness and joy to your new family, Liz and Norlan Bewley

Anonymous said...

ALL RIGHT!!! We are sooo happy for you guys! Enjoy this little guy! He's precious!!!
Love & Prayers
Tim & Stephany Weldon

Post a Comment