Fan-bloody-tastic! Congratulations to you both! I hope I get to meet the little fellow when I return to the US in May. I am now going to raid the hotel minibar in celebration!
We are Phil and Mackensie Wittmer, and we created this blog to keep friends, family, and internet stalkers updated throughout the labor and delivery process for our son back in 2007. Then, we just never got around to quitting. We're about to have our second child, so we may as well keep it up, right?
10 comments:
YAY! How absolutely wonderful! Congrats to you both! Way to go Mackensie!!
Val
Congratulations to you both. Robin
Congratulations, Wittmers! We look forward to more details tomorrow.
Fan-bloody-tastic! Congratulations to you both! I hope I get to meet the little fellow when I return to the US in May. I am now going to raid the hotel minibar in celebration!
Oops, hit the wrong button. Must be the tequila. Hurrah!
Congratulations! I can't wait to meet the little guy! Just be sure I'm not holding AFTER Laura! Get rest when you can because it's short lived!
Congratulations Phil and Mackensie! Thanks for doing the blog so that we could follow along remotely. Ben is a very lucky little boy.
Karen B
Congrats! I'm up at 3 a.m. with my own little guy and turned on the laptop just to check on you guys. :)
Congrats!!! (so it seems I can say that now!). So admit it, were you at all tempted to name him Patrick???
-Andrea
Post a Comment