Okay, this is way too much like a reality show! I so want to go to bed right now and even though I already know what's going to happen, what the baby will be named and how excited you will be when you see him (yes, one too many babystory episodes!), I'm still so intrigued that I can't break away from the computer! I'm not sure if that says something about me or about you - either way - GO MACKENSIE!!!!
We are Phil and Mackensie Wittmer, and we created this blog to keep friends, family, and internet stalkers updated throughout the labor and delivery process for our son back in 2007. Then, we just never got around to quitting. We're about to have our second child, so we may as well keep it up, right?
3 comments:
Okay, this is way too much like a reality show! I so want to go to bed right now and even though I already know what's going to happen, what the baby will be named and how excited you will be when you see him (yes, one too many babystory episodes!), I'm still so intrigued that I can't break away from the computer! I'm not sure if that says something about me or about you - either way - GO MACKENSIE!!!!
Just happened to check your blog a few minutes ago. So excited for you guys! Can't wait to hear when Ben arrives.
Prayers from South Carolina,
Lisa Hodge
I feel your pain.
Post a Comment