Monday, February 12, 2007

Nursery pictures

So here's the nursery. The crib is the one that my brothers and I used, and the two dressers were my mom's when she was a kid. All three have been refinished or repainted by Mackensie. Also, the rocking chair belonged to my grandma.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh it's so cute...still jealous Mackensie! Would you like to come and decorate my house?

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I'm jealous that you got the crib skirt to work with the older-style crib. We had an older-style crib for Sela (circa the early 90s) and once I lowered the mattress all the way, I couldn't figure out how to use the crib skirt without the rail latch catching on it. I was pretty disappointed, because my mom had sewn the bedding for me, and it was a great way to hide stuff under the crib!

Post a Comment