Friday, February 9, 2007

34 week check-up

What a great doctor's appointment for my 34 week check-up! I met the last doctor in the practice that I needed to meet, and he was very nice and considerate. I would be happy for him to catch my baby. I am measuring right on track for 34/35 weeks, and the baby is in a head down position. "A diver, not a jumper" - as the doctor said. He also shared good news that the knife-stabbing pains I have been having over the last two weeks are just a result of the baby moving down. The baby has dropped a little, but the doctor told me there will be many more shooting pains over the next six weeks.

The best part of the appointment was when I asked if I should be thinking about birth control. The doctor said, "It's too late." We laughed.

I'll go back on Feb. 20 for my 36 week check-up.

-M

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would hope someone would catch the baby. I'd hate to think that there will be a gazillion people in the room and no one concentrating on that important part! hehehee. Love the blog. Keep it coming. Good Luck! Kim :P

Post a Comment