Sunday, October 25, 2009

The day in pictures



Mother and baby are both tuckered out, but doing very well so far. Many more photos from the day are available here:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2039573&id=1336346108&l=03dd61e26f

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mommy looks way too good. I hope I look that good. Love, Christy (not quite 38 weeks)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! May God bless all four of you! Be assured of our continued prayers. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Love, Art and Ellen

Anonymous said...

Both mom and baby are beautiful. Congratulations, Phil and Mackensie.

Karen said...

Congratulations, Phil and Mackensie! Meryl is beautiful!!

I hoped this was why Phil wasn't at his desk this morning. Phil, you look way too rested given what Mackensie went through.

Patty B said...

Meryl is adorable. I must say Mackensie looks fantastic. Not many women are so lucky:)How is big brother doing?

Congrats and God bless!

Anonymous said...

congratulations wittmer family! mackensie you look great and meryl---what a sweetie! enjoy those last few hours at the hospital!....ali

Post a Comment