My dad took my cousins and I crayfish hunting once during a family get together. They thought he was pulling their leg until they actually found some. I'm glad to see that this younger generation is being better educated about the important things in life. :-)
We are Phil and Mackensie Wittmer, and we created this blog to keep friends, family, and internet stalkers updated throughout the labor and delivery process for our son back in 2007. Then, we just never got around to quitting. We're about to have our second child, so we may as well keep it up, right?
1 comment:
My dad took my cousins and I crayfish hunting once during a family get together. They thought he was pulling their leg until they actually found some. I'm glad to see that this younger generation is being better educated about the important things in life. :-)
Post a Comment