I was bummed too that there was not that many things to do in that area. My friend that I went with said that there used to be a TON of things to do. DJ just liked to color and of course the stairs.. always loves the stairs. :)
We are Phil and Mackensie Wittmer, and we created this blog to keep friends, family, and internet stalkers updated throughout the labor and delivery process for our son back in 2007. Then, we just never got around to quitting. We're about to have our second child, so we may as well keep it up, right?
4 comments:
...or, developing a life-long paranoia of the scary jelly bean people?
That is really cool. Where was that?
Dayton Art Institute - in their kid section. It was briefly fun - but not much for little guys to do. We went with a friend and mostly climbed stairs.
I was bummed too that there was not that many things to do in that area. My friend that I went with said that there used to be a TON of things to do. DJ just liked to color and of course the stairs.. always loves the stairs. :)
Post a Comment